Nature provides the building blocks, we develop the tools. kbDNA’s platform is powered by diverse technical experience in nucleic acid chemistry. This has allowed the integration of proprietary reagents and over 40 years of efficient click-chemistry synthesis to operate under one roof and produce novel ssDNA and RNA.
While others try and recreate the wheel, our focus has been on optimizing automated solid-phase synthesis. This is achieved by utilizing ancillary reagents and mixtures at specific production points. Thereby reinforcing each step with specialty support to perform its target reaction. As a result, kbDNA enables researchers with short (oligo) and long nucleotide sequences to meet their experimental design.
- P NMR
- UV Characterization
- Coupling test
- Thin layer chromatography
- Solubility test
Our tool is designed with scientists in mind.
It simplifies the process of designing a nucleotide synthesis project by utilizing a user friendly interface in a quick and easy four step process.
Already have nucleotide sequences ready to go?
You can paste or upload them directly along with any notes or questions.
We'll proofread them and contact you within a day!
Once you submit your inquiry - we'll review your submission and reply within 24 hours. Our response will include:
- The results of our free proofread, conducted by our expert chem-team.
- Recommendations for enhancing your oligos' performance based on your requirements.
- Quotes for both your original project submission, and a project utilizing our recommendations.
Experience and credibility play significant roles in bio scientific research. ChemGenes reagents have been tried and true for decades, contributing non-stop innovations to improve coupling efficiency and the structural capabilities of automated synthesis. Their proven quality and expertise make them not only the most qualified, but also the best partner to compliment kbDNA’s synthesis platform.
Patents & Trademarks:
- 2’-O-Methyl, Ethyl phosphoramidite, patent #: US 6,015,886.
- 2’-O-Methyl patent, patent #: US 5,525,719.
- 3’-O-Methyl patent #: US 5,525,719.
- 2’-O-Propargyl modified, patent #: US 5,744,595.
- 3’-O-Propargyl modified Amidites & Solid Supports, patent #: US 5,744,595.
- 2’-Ara-O-methyl amidites, Patent #: US 20120149888.
- Reverse RNA synthesis, patent App #: WO 2011103468.
- Dithiolane based thiol modifier, patent Provisional application #: PCT61/79585.
- Oligonucleotide Labeling-Cycloaddition Reaction, Patent #: US 20120058476.
- Modifications of antimetabolite gemcitabine for incorporation in CpG oligonucleotides, Patent #: US 20110040082
- N6-Trimethyl-L-Lysine & derivative, their therapeutic uses, Patant #: US 20110166230; US 20110166231; US 20110166379; US 20110166380